Copfortscupac Admin replied

293 weeks ago

The The Shadow Effect Full Movie Download In Hindi

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A young man's life is turned upside down when his violent dreams begin to blend with reality.
Lame copycat of the Total Recall, Demolition man and the Clockwork Orange which substitutes screaming and running/driving for acting and plot. Absolutely dreadful movie which goes nowhere, your time is better spend watching the movies this one ripped off, or just doing anything else but. Avoid.
I liked this movie in many ways . The Atmosphere , The picture , The Music , The mysterious line of the movie that makes you wanna finish it no matter what the result is ,, I felt kinda like it's a video game <br/><br/>What I didn't like was the acting in many situations especially when it comes to action shots , although I liked the acting of the main characters ( Jonathan Rhys Meyers & Cam Gigandet ) in their dialogues they are doing a good job<br/><br/>The story line is good and thrilling but lacking something maybe more details or that's how I see it <br/><br/>Overall , This movie isn't bad and I really enjoyed it .. But It could have been something way better if you fill those missing parts<br/><br/>My rating 6.5/10

The Toxic Retards movie in hindi hd free downloadEscape to Athena movie download hd13 Hours download moviesA Santa Barbara Rendezvous in hindi movie downloadMai-HiME full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pCh 'hi, Bach to aiutsu no koto movie in hindi hd free downloaddownload full movie Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me in hindidownload full movie Orgy Beach Party in hindiClover full movie in hindi free download hd 720pOutlander online free

last edited 215 weeks ago by Copfortscupac
Please log in to post a reply.